The perfect plastic free solution is here!
A water-free hair conditioner formula free from plastic packaging. Each 5cm x 5cm x 5cm box contains 27 individual hair masks.
Our new and unique zero waste beauty concept has been formulated using natural and organic ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to leave hair feeling hydrated, nourished and incredibly soft and shiny.
This nourishing treatment is super-hydrating, so you may find your hair doesn't need it after every wash, you may find you only need to use it after every second or third wash.
Our conditioner is FREE FROM:
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil / Palm oil derivatives
- Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Plastic packaging
This product has not been tested on animals and neither have any of the ingredients and is vegan friendly.
Key ingredients (64% of all ingredients are organic).
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle the hair.
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate.
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine.
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which contain ceramides and lipids to help impart a silky feel on the hair.
- Plant keratin to help strengthen the hair and protect from heat damage.
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Avena sativa kernel flour (Oat), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, (marshmallow) Glycerin (palm-free, from a rapeseed source), Aqua, Illite, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, (Sweet orange essential oil) Cymbopogon martinii oil*, (Palmarosa essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (Rose geranium oil), Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba oil), Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheatprotein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut seed oil), d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**,
Organic ingredient occurs naturally in essential oil.
See allergens in bold.